How to Use Digital Marketing For Your Business
January 25 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
The idea of getting your business online often can feel scary, even confusing.
With so many things you need to do, figuring out what to do, when and how to do it presents a unique challenge for time-starved business owners. But once you understand how it all works, you can stop wasting time and focus on the things that actually benefit your business. Barbara Langdon, who’s been in marketing 20 years and is a partner with Constant Contact, will show you building blocks to help you get the word out about your business without hiring a marketing firm. She’ll also give you a live overview of a Google Business Listing.
During this SCORE NAPLES workshop Barbara will show you:
- How customers and clients find you online
- How to set yourself up for success
- How to encourage new and repeat business
Attendees at this workshop will leave with:
- An understanding of how websites, Google and directories “fit” together
- The ability to locate and update your Google Business Listing
- A guide that reinforces the key concepts of this seminar