Tech & Creative
What We Offer
Accelerate Your Business
Depending on your membership level, we offer various different connections to help support your business, as well as mentors and advisors to help your business grow.
Our tech-savvy and creative office allows for several workspace opportunities. From virtual offices to full office space suites, our Naples-based office can accommodate your needs and budget.
Meeting & Event Space
Host your next meeting or event at the Naples Accelerator. Daily and hourly rates and non-profit rates for conference rooms, private offices and large group presentations are available and can be booked online.
Various networking opportunities are offered for members and their clients. We act as a collaborative work environment and our networking and workshop opportunities are a component of our collaborative model.
The Naples Accelerator is a magnet for successful entrepreneurs who act as mentors and advisors for many of our members and companies.
Naples is a hot spot for international businesses looking to find a soft landing when expanding their operations into North America. Our offices are a great place to build your physical presence in the U.S.
Join the Accelerator
VirtualMinimum Services & Space
- Our virtual membership is perfect for companies in need of minimum in-office time and resources.
Co-working SpaceWork Where You Want
- Have access to our facility and resources from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday, but you won’t be confined to the four walls of an office! Pick a space with a Mac, a window, or in our large open space.
Reserved DesksFlexibility with Options
- Access to a reserved workstation with storage, your logo, conference room usage and more.
- *Reserved pods also are available for $175.
Private OfficesStarting At
- Our semi-private and private office options start at just $600 per month and include full access .
Book and pay directly online
Daily & Hourly Space Rental
Day PassCo-Working Day Pass
- Single day passes. Co-working access available Monday – Friday from 9 am – 5pm.
Conference RoomsStarting At
- Various sizes and technology available. Conference rooms can accommodate up to 12 people seated.
- * 30/hour for non-profits.
Private OfficesStarting At
- Furnished offices for up to four people to meet or work. Daily rates also are available.
- $20/hour for non-profits.
Large Event AreaStarting At
- Host an event or meeting for $40 hourly. Technology use included. The maximum seating is 50 to 60 people.
- * $20/hour for non-profits.
Be the first to know about news & events!
Join our mailing list and receive our monthly e-newsletter with events, news, membership information and more! We do not sell or share our lists with anyone!
In the News
Recent press releases and news stories about the Accelerator and our members.
By Aisling Swift The Society of Physician Entrepreneurs is now adding a 26th U.S. group, the SoPE Southwest Florida Chapter, which will be based at the Naples Accelerator. SoPE Southwest Florida invites doctors, health and wellness practitioners and businesses,...
Logiscool, a gamified computer coding school for kids and teens, has graduated from the Naples Accelerator, opened five locations and is working on a summer camp program.
Looking for our Wednesday Lunch Menu?
Click below for the current menu and order form.
Recent from Twitter
Recent From Facebook
The Naples Accelerator is a membership-based business accelerator, soft-landing international business accelerator and co-working office based in Naples, Florida.
Our staff and partnership programs assist our members with essential support to launch their ideas and grow their businesses.
Get In Touch
Follow the Accelerator
3510 Kraft Rd #200 Naples, Florida 34105
© 2017 All Rights Reserved Naples Accelerator