SCORE: Starting a Tax Exempt Non-Profit
May 11 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Is starting a Non-Profit business right for you? Do you know what it takes to start a Non-Profit business?
Saturday May 11, 9:00 am -11:00 pm
This SCORE workshop will help you make an informed decision whether you should start a Non-Profit business today or in the future.
This workshop will:
- Provide an organized approach to assist you in your personal “soul searching”.
- Identify the fundamental questions you need to contemplate and answer.
- Set forth the basic business/regulatory requirements you need to be aware of and consider and evaluate in order to determine if starting a Non-Profit business is right for you or not.
At the end of this workshop you will understand:
- The primary differences between Non-Profit and for-profit businesses
- How to organize and set-up a Non-Profit entity
- Critical success factors unique to Non-Profits
- What to include in your business plan
Presenter Bill McKinney:
Bill McKinney has over 40 years of experience in business strategy & planning, finance, human resources and accounting. Bill has hands-on experience working at several Non-Profit organizations as a President, Development Director and Board Member.REGISTER NOW