SCORE: So You Want to Start a Business
June 5 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
So You Want to Start a Business
Is your dream to start your own business? Do you know what it takes to start a business?
This workshop will help you make an informed decision about whether you should start a business today or in the future. It will take you through the personal and professional attributes needed to start a business. This workshop will also address what you need to do start a business, from idea to structure an financing.
Attendees at this seminar will leave with:
- A basic understanding of what it takes to start a business
- Knowledge about critical success factors you need to consider
- Information to help ylou succeed
- Tips to find resources to evaluate your business plan
- An organized approach to preparing a business plan
Presenter Jim Bolinger: