- This event has passed.
SCORE: Websites Made Simple – What Every Business Owner Needs to Know
February 22 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am$30
Whether you’re creating your own website, or directing a webmaster, creating and publishing a website can feel like a daunting task.
Although there are templates that take care of the look and feel websites, business owners and non-profits still need to create and format content for their pages and make sure search engines can find them. It’s easy once you know where to focus. You can publish your website quickly with just the essential pages you need to get online.
- Creating great content for your site.
- Four questions your homepage must answer before you hit publish
- The real purpose of your about page and how to create one your visitors want to read
- How to make it easy for visitors to find and contact you
Barbara also will dig deep into SEO, search engine optimization and show you how to get found found online by showing you:
- Search terms and phrases
- Where they go in your content
- How content refreshes
- How to drive traffic to your site
- How to submit your website for review
She’ll show you how to use images effectively by providing:
- Tips for using images
- Image sizing
- Alt text
- Images, graphics, media and search engines
- A demonstration of Constant Contact’s Website Builder
- The next steps you need to take
Attendees at this seminar will leave with:
- A template for creating effective website content
- Four easy ways to improve SEO for your website
- An improved understanding of image use, its strengths and limitations
- A basic understanding of a new, easy-to-use website creation tool from Constant Contact