- This event has passed.
SCORE: “Power-of-the-Inbox: Not Your Grandparents’ Email Marketing”
August 18, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am$30
Learn tips, techniques and tools to help you better exploit your email marketing!
In today’s digital marketing mix the role of email has changed. In this seminar we’ll discuss the new role email marketing plays and how you can take advantage of its new capabilities. We will also cover how to use this powerful tool effectively
This powerful seminar takes you step-by-step through the five easy steps you must take to harness the power of the inbox:
- Growing a healthy list
- Creating great content
- Customizing a beautiful, mobile-friendly template that matches your brand
- How to get your emails opened
- Tracking your results
We will also be exploring the top email marketing trends for small businesses and simple ideas to incorporate them into your marketing plans, including:
- How to use data to make smarter marketing decisions
- How to create a more personalized email messages
- How to do more business and save time with simple automation
Attendees will take away a clear of understanding of
- A better understanding of how email fits in the digital marketing mix
- Ideas for improving their email marketing results
- A better understanding of how to use email to minimize routine communication tasks
Presenter Barbara Langdon:
Barbara Langdon is the owner of Marketing Momentum LLC, Barbara is an acknowledged social media expert. She has been helping small companies for 15 years to succeed using email and social media marketing to grow sales and profits, not least by increasing customer retention and referrals.
Barbara worked for Constant Contact on extending their educational reach by creating the Authorized Local Experts program, now a key component of Constant Contact’s local success strategyREGISTER NOW $30