- This event has passed.
SCORE: The New Face of Email Marketing
March 9 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
It’s now more critical than ever to get the right message to the right person at the right time.
Today’s consumers expect businesses to provide experiences tailored to their needs, interests, and habits. If your marketing messages aren’t relevant and easily read on mobile devices, you can expect consumers to move on to one of your competitors. It’s now more critical than ever to get the right message to the right person at the right time. Join us we explore the top email marketing trends for small businesses and simple ideas to incorporate them into your marketing plans.
We will be discussing:
- How the role of email marketing has cha-cha-cha-changed
- How to use data to make smarter marketing decisions
- How to create a more personalized email messages
- How to craft email marketing campaigns that yield results
- How to do more business and save time with simple automation
Attendees at this seminar will leave with:
- A better understanding of how to incorporate email into their Digital Marketing activities
- Tips for creating more personalized email messages
- Specific suggestions for creating “mobile-friendly” emails
- Ideas for how to automate some or all of their email communication
Presenter Barbara Langdon:
Barbara Langdon is the owner of Marketing Momentum LLC, Barbara is an acknowledged social media expert. She has been helping small companies for 15 years to succeed using email and social media marketing to grow sales and profits, not least by increasing customer retention and referrals.
Barbara worked for Constant Contact on extending their educational reach by creating the Authorized Local Experts program, now a key component of Constant Contact’s local success strategy.REGISTER NOW