SCORE: 2019 Digital Marketing Summit – Intro to Online Marketing with Google
January 12, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm$30
Trying to figure out how to best use the Internet to get the word out about your business? You’re not alone! Come to this 1/2 day event to hear experts from Google, Constant Contact, and Market Momentum share their “insider knowledge” on how to use email, social media and Google to expand your reach and close more business.
In this workshop, you’ll learn how to set up your business for success on Google. You will learn:
- How to claim, verify and update your free Google Business listing.
- How to increase your chances of getting higher ranking in Google’s organic (free) search listings.
- How to target people who are truly interested in your business with Google AdWords Express.
- How to help ensure your business shows up in Google maps.
Using Social Media and Email to Find and Close New Business
By using social media and email marketing, you can attract prospects and move them from a “shopper’s” mindset to a “buyer’s” mindset. For many businesses this sales process, called a sales/marketing funnel, can be automated, freeing you to manage your business while your marketing continues working for you non-stop in the background. In this seminar we will:
- Discuss shoppers’ needs in each phase of the sales process/funnel
- Describe personas and discuss how to build them for your business
- Identify what kinds of content to use in each phase of the sales process/funnel
- Discuss how and where to automate your marketing
- Review what software needed for gaining marketing efficiency
- Share tips, tools, and techniques for moving prospects through the buying journey in a cost and time efficient way.