SBDC: Marketing & Sales Workshop
May 11 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$97
If there’s one cardinal sin in marketing, it’s being ignored.
The lifeblood of your company depends on marketing; but your marketing strategy and campaigns are only as strong as their foundation. Optimize your marketing essentials to breath new life into your campaigns with the SBDC at FBCU’s newest offering, the Marketing Essentials Mastermind (MEM) workshop.
MEM is a unique combination of classroom learning, one-on-one guidance from a consultant and business networking with one goal: making your marketing sticky, memorable and unmissable to your ideal customer.
Learn everything you need to know about the critical few marketing fundamentals to:
- Build stronger, higher converting marketing strategies
- Craft key messaging that will result in measurable revenue growth
- Construct the integrated building blocks of marketing to supercharge your overall marketing strategy
- Get action plans, templates, frameworks and pro tips to help attract, capture and convert more of your ideal clients
- Improve the effectiveness and value of your marketing investments
The Marketing Essential Mastermind workshop builds the formative building blocks needed for a strong marketing core with step-by-step simplicity in seven deep-dive sessions. There are only 15 spots available. Apply using this application: https://goo.gl/forms/OWRlH59Zd5gKAZYe
INVESTMENT: $250 – $103 SBDC Scholarship = $97 (Your Cost)!
Course Certificate, upon completion
What do you get?
- 1-on-1 business consulting: 1-3 hours per month
- Interactive classroom learning – 3 hours, once per month
- Business tools – we teach them and coach you on how to use them
- Exchange of ideas – share your experiences with other small business owners
- Accountability & Encouragement – we help keep you accountable for what you say is important with moral support if you get stuck. You might even end up with a business mentor “bestie” for life, BFF!